IN THE KITCHEN
The most common reasons for build-up are food particles, soap residue and grease. These problems are easy to solve.
- When using a disposal, do not put fibrous materials (coffee grounds, artichokes, corn silk, etc.) down the drain Run large quantities of cold water during and after use of the disposal.
- Reduce the amount of cooking grease, oils, butter and fats that are currently being poured down the drain.
- Avoid shampooing hair or pets in the sink. Hair mixes with the grease and reinforces the blockage.
- Once a week, pour some NOKOMIS DRAIN MAGIC into the drain to dissolve grease and prevent future build-ups.
IN THE LAUNDRY
Soap residue and lint are main causes of blockage.
To prevent problems:
- Make sure washer lint trap is cleaned regularly and is working properly.
- Use NOKOMIS DRAIN MAGIC once a week for clean drains and free flowing lines.